March 1 - 4, 2018 at the Gettysburg Heritage Center.
Selling Victorian era merchandise, concentrating on
clothing worn during the Civil War era.
Free & open to the public!
Vendor Village Details
The Gettysburg Heritage Center will host a Civil War Vendor Village the first weekend of March. The event will take place the same weekend as the Genteel Arts Academy in Gettysburg, which focuses on Victorian clothing. Vendors will be set up at various times, offering both goods for sale, and some demonstrating their work. It is a great time to do some 1800's shopping, or come out and learn more about the clothing and wares of that time period!
- Thursday, March 1 1 PM – 5 PM
- Friday, March 2 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday, March 3 9 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday, March 4 9 AM – 2 PM
* Vendors may not be in attendance all 4 days. As we confirm vendors, we will break down what vendors will be in attendance on what days.